A Retarded Movie 2 A Retarded Movie 2

Great movie!

Funy as hell. Best Part was at the robot! Im new to giving scores on here im mainly ment for the audio.
Ok ill try to explain my scores.

Graphics are ten beacuse i dont normaly see movies with good graphics thease days since i hardly wacht movies enymore here so you did good.

Style. Very Creative work indeed. Lots of changes Very enertaining to wacht.

Sound. Ill give it a 9 Becuse at the bigining the intro of the music was a bit to loud and it startle me a bit wicht i dont like having audio to loud to my ears.

Violence. Not meny violence here in this movie just a bit of shooting so yea i say 1.

Interactivity. Very well understandable becuse u wanted to make a funy vedio and it was Extreamly funy.

Humer. I loved it. I think i just explained it tho in the other one XD

Overall. 10 CuseYou did the impossible by pushing ur selfs to the limit.

Great job Guys.

Indeed going into my favorites.

Im Voting 5 on This to.

Laters Im out.

-- DarkMcShadowX --

Yearbook Yearbook

hello this is a very nice track you have build up everything build up a slow melody into a main melody and added everything togethere nicely blend different sounds mixing for the build up and it still remains calm.

note i got my account back =D
New track new and improved and new name announcement please read information

{ANT} - Dinosaur Alien {ANT} - Dinosaur Alien

wow I really like the tittle suits it well I am Back =D I remember my account check out my new song long time no see man. more information on the song page.

Anth0n responds:

I don't remember, but I see you reviewed one of my songs in 2008. Thanks.

Somnulence (loop) Somnulence (loop)

nice

i like the bell that makes it starts quite then the bass come in that was sucht a cool intro.

i'm gona try maiking an intro like that if thats ok with u? when i make a new song...

check out my dark eclipes song its my newest one.

Number7even responds:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery =)