Yearbook Yearbook

hello this is a very nice track you have build up everything build up a slow melody into a main melody and added everything togethere nicely blend different sounds mixing for the build up and it still remains calm.

note i got my account back =D
New track new and improved and new name announcement please read information

{ANT} - Dinosaur Alien {ANT} - Dinosaur Alien

wow I really like the tittle suits it well I am Back =D I remember my account check out my new song long time no see man. more information on the song page.

Anth0n responds:

I don't remember, but I see you reviewed one of my songs in 2008. Thanks.

Somnulence (loop) Somnulence (loop)

nice

i like the bell that makes it starts quite then the bass come in that was sucht a cool intro.

i'm gona try maiking an intro like that if thats ok with u? when i make a new song...

check out my dark eclipes song its my newest one.

Number7even responds:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery =)

generictrancethesedays generictrancethesedays

cool

its clean and i like the bass line u should turn this into a song and spend more time into it than a minit work of effert so try a cuple of hours and see if u can handle that.

voted 5 peace out and chek out my speed core song

evotica responds:

dude, this was just a joke.

Infektion Infektion

good qualaty

that sounds like vocodex to me on the kick and the voices and the sounds sound like sytrus =D just gessing good job tho. voted 5

H2opoloseal responds:

Hahahahaha wow never thought anyone would guess! but yessir that big awesome pounder IS a vocoded kick... good ear! same wih the voices. its weird cuz normally i just vocode everything manually in the mixer and never realized i could just use vocodex. while limited, its a nice shortcut. as for the sounds, youre right on again :P

thanks a ton for the awesome support! :D

Sternzerst%u04E7rer Sternzerst%u04E7rer

sounds like fl studio

i like this one even more than the other one i lisin to.
voted 5

hah right again!

and thanks again :D

Influks Influks

wasup!

Keep voting - the more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

voted 5 for me slow is imposiibe to do so u did a great job

H2opoloseal responds:

jeeze, again, thanks a ton!!!!!! :DD

Hopeku - Crazy Illness Hopeku - Crazy Illness

Current Score 4.34 / 5.00 (+ 0.00076)

yo i added you to msn to let you nkow cuse i talk to djrunaway and he gave me your account oh hey man i also work a at a music store to hahaha =D

I voted 5 peace

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

yey!

dude its me Music-Creater you made weekly portal congrats on that i never get that this is a great song from you .

my new song is midnightX.

I voted 5
Current Score

4.35 / 5.00 (+ 0.0022)

Man On The Run (Voxless Demo) Man On The Run (Voxless Demo)

wow

fianly something pro over here =D

Thanks for voting, DarkMcShadowX! Your experience points gave you a voting power of 2.27 votes. Current Score

4.14 / 5.00 (+ 0.015)